Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hittin the sides and workin the middle

As I mentioned, business travel brought me back to a city I once lived in. While prepping for my visit, I saw a former fuckbud online. I mentioned to him that I'd be in his town, and that reconnecting while I was there would be fun. He agreed, and we made plans to meet up the first night of my trip there.

The night before I got into town, I sent him a text message:

Me:"Furfest tomorrow night?"
Him: "I look forward to being with you tomorrow night. :)"

We'll call him Rick - he's a military reservist and a compact little furball. He's probably about 5'6" but lists himself as 5'8". Solid as a tank, he's also covered in brown fur. Rick has the standard issue military haircut too. He's about 40, and well kept.

When I lived in this town, Rick was my rough sex partner. His cock, while completely average in length and girth, has just the slightest curve to it that fits PERFECTLY in my hole. He makes me moan and squrim. Beg and plead. I've never topped him, even though he loves to have my face buried in his REALLY hairy hot ass.

When he got to my hotel, he stopped at the bar to pick us up drinks before heading up. Arriving at my room, 2 drinks in hand, I couldn't help but begin to paw at him. There is just something hypersexually attractive about him. When I saw him six months ago, I had the same reaction. Every time I see him.

Clothes started to fly in short order and we made out. He is one of the best make out artists I know - aggressive without being obnoxious, and knows how to hit each button as he moves around me. After about five minutes of making out, he rolled me over onto all 4s, and dove into my ass with gusto. I literally yelped - his scruff (he's clean shaven yet scruffy) felt so fucking good against my hole. As he alternated between his tongue and his knuckle (he does this intense knuckle massage of my hole to loosen me up) I was moaning into the pillow. I apologize to the occupant of Room 405 - I'm sure (s)he got more of an education than they wanted.

I finally squirmed free and began sucking his cock. The precum was plentiful - and I knew that he really wanted me to ride him. I wasn't ready yet - I chose to turn up the heat a little bit and begin eating his hole. He has an incredible bubble ass, covered in fur. Thanks, Uncle Sam, for making this man work his glutes. I owe ya one. His hole opened up for me just a little bit, and I decided to take advantage of the alcohol and test the water with a finger. He tightened up around my finger and his cock lurched. A steady string of precum developed as I massaged his prostate. I found the golden ticket.

He got aggressive with me, and threw me onto my back. He took the lube, threw poppers at me, and I knew I was in for it. As he greased his cock and my hairy ass, the look in his eyes was intense. He slowly entered me as I took a deep hit of the poppers. I'm grateful that he does not have a monster cock. Because with what he has, he always leaves me feeling well used.

As Rick bottomed out, he grabbed the harness (oh, did I forget to mention that? Yeah. I wore a harness for him) and pulled me in for a kiss. As soon as I melted into him, he punched me in the pecs. Not hard, but enough to remind me that I was there to be his fuck toy.

The thing about Rick is that he has amazing stamina. He can fuck for hours. He gets just a little sweaty, but not dripping all over me.

"Please, SIR, please fuck me...."
"Yeah.....**pant**....you like that?"
"SIR, I need it....."
"Tell me what you need....."
**begins pounding like a jackrabbit**
"I.....fuck......FUCK......need.....your.....HOLY FUCK......cock!"

He pulled balls deep into me and then rolled me on top of him, and I was now riding his cock. Taking his well deserved break from doing the hard work, I ground myself onto his cock like it was a life-preserver on the Titanic. He held onto the harness and basically lifted me at his own tempo after a few minutes of me driving the show. When he was ready, he pulled me down onto him, making his cock escape. He pushed me face first into the pillow, handed me the poppers, and I knew I was in for it.

For at least ten minutes (no joke), he held the harness, and assaulted my ass. We were nearing 30 minutes of him being inside of me, with no sign of slowing down. I had already cum three times without shooting (happens frequently with poppers when I bottom), and my cock was aching.

I developed a plan. I pled, "Please SIR, please let me see your face...." which worked like a charm. He rolled me over and began sawing away at my hole. I grabbed his ass, as if I were pulling him deeper into me. With just a little bit of lube on my finger, I found his hole and pushed in. His eyes popped, and he stopped dead in his tracks. I felt his cock pulse, but he wasn't making the usual sounds of cumming.

"Ugghghghgghghg."

I slowly began pushing him out of my hole. THIS was my big opportunity. He allowed me to roll him onto his back, and I continued to massage his prostate. With his eyes closed, his cock drooling precum, and my cock raging hard, I grabbed the lube, and got my cock ready for primetime.

As I slowly removed my finger, Rick's eyes opened, just in time to see the head of my cock push into his VERY tight hole.  We've established I'm a girthy boy. I know this. But his hole was REALLY tight. The look in his eyes was somewhat pained. I stopped.

"More lube?"
"I don't bottom."
"You are tonight. Ill be kind."
"Yes, more lube."

What was a hard, deep, aggressive fuck.....turned really intimate and passionate. I entered him slowly - VERY slowly, as I made out with him. His cock was drooling all over both of us as I made contact with his prostate. He moaned deeply into my lungs as I FINALLY bottomed out. Very small movement made his entire body move under me. Five minutes into a very slow, deep fuck, he began to moan LOUDLY. I stopped in place. He looked at me like I was a raging asshole.

"Oh no.....you're not wearing it. I am."

I slowly removed myself from him - and laid onto the bed. He got between my legs and began sawing at my hole again for less than a minute. Just as I was riding the wave of an intense orgasm building, he pulled out and shot. That pushed me over the edge in short order and I blasted as well.

We were both sweaty at this point, so we jumped in the shower, and in a very familiar space we washed each other off. Getting back into bed, as he had promised a long overdue cuddle night, we caught up on life for a little while and drifted off to sleep.

The morning came all too quickly, and I'm pretty sure it was me that woke up first. I ground my cock up against him, and he pushed back. That was all I needed. No sooner did he push back a second time than I pushed into him. It was another relatively slow and intimate fuck....he clearly couldn't handle a pounding. I, on the other hand, got my ass pounded until it was filled with his frothy morning load.

Welcome back, indeed.



Ask me anything! Q&A.

1 comment: