Sunday, June 16, 2013

"No, I didn't cum. You are unworthy."

Ok....so maybe I didn't actually SAY it....

A guy from a town I used to live in hit me up on Manhunt. He never would follow through when we lived in the same town. Now, though, he was OTC (Out of Town Cock) and wanted mine.

Him: "I need to bottom dude."
Me: "But your profile says top."
Him: "I need to bottom dude. You've got a good cock."
Me: "It's not for the faint of heart, and I'm not gentle."
Him: "That's ok."
Me: "I'm in a nutt and bounce mood. No nonsense. I have dinner rez."


He told me he was at a downtown hotel. I'm glad I checked - he was actually out in the burbs, but to him it felt like it was downtown. OK, so the fact that the name of the hotel had the suburb name in it, and NOT the main city name didn't give him a clue? Whatever.

I told him that I'd be over in 20 minutes. He was still in the shower when I knocked on his door. He took his sweet time in answering the door.

His face did not match the profile. Nor did his body. His cock, though, was better than advertised. Impressive, hefty and with a LOT of foreskin. I was there to fuck, but at least I'd have something to hold on to. I hadn't shot in 3 days. I needed an ass. At least his should be tight....

He wanted to make out. I didn't. So we didn't.

"I told you. I'm here to fuck. Get me hard."

He got on his knees and sucked my cock. Badly. It's not that he was scraping my cock, he just lacked finesse. I got hard, though.

I instructed him to get on the bed.

"Don't you want to suck my cock?"
"Not especially. I'll play with it while I'm in your fuckhole."

He blushed at the word fuckhole. Really. Get over yourself. You've invited a stranger to your hotel room and instructed him that you want your ass fucked. Fuckhole isn't all that shocking.

What was shocking - how easily I penetrated him. His ring was tight, but once inside that initial measure of resistance, there was none.

By none - I mean an empty ziploc bag would likely give more resistance.

I've got a meaty cock. It's not huge, but it's certainly thicker than average and has decent length. The only spot on my cock getting any resistance was wherever the ring was. And then.....he breathed deep, hit the poppers, and even that was gone. So was his hardon. So the nice meaty cock I was playing with that was keeping me going.

I feigned interest for about 5 minutes before pulling out.

"Did you cum? I didn't feel it."
"Nope."
"Why not?"
"Not feelin it."

See? I was nice. I could have said, "No, I didn't cum. You are unworthy."

....but I'm actually a nice guy when not in predator mode. For the record, I do know the power of my penis.

Ask me anything! Q&A.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete