Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Welcome to the Blog

At the prompting of my online friend, Bike Guy here I am. For background purposes, I should let you know about myself.

I'm a 31 year old white collar professional. I'm the kind of guy that you see walking down the street and think, "He looks like a really nice guy."  What most people are shocked to learn is that behind closed doors I'm a pretty sexual guy. By pretty sexual, I mean I like fucking. HARD. And I like getting fucked. HARD. My view of the world - I better give it as good as I take it.

A few more things - I'm moderately hairy and totally masculine. Not in the crazy overhyped masculine way, but in the guys guy, real world way. You'll pick up on that in my posts.

Feel free to email me questions. I'll put up a formspring thing too at some point. If you find something that gets you boned, gets you off - let me know. That'll keep me posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment