Friday, January 27, 2012

A fuck that was a long time cumming

He and I have known each other for a few years. Only recently have our lives allowed us to begin spending time together - both of us seem to be fairly busy in our day-to-day lives, but we speak a few times a week regardless. The evening in question, I was to pick him up for dinner.

We'll call him DumpMan - mainly because he owns his place as a cumsucking, cumabsorbing bottom. He has an impressive tool of his own, but rarely if ever feels the need to make use of it.

DumpMan brings me into his home and within moments is accepting his place on the floor in front of me. First, working my cock through my jeans, then opening my pants and serving my cock through my underwear. Truth be told, we had spoken of sex so much in our friendship that I never really knew if we'd have chemistry. Those thoughts quickly left my mind.

My cock exposed, he went down on me like a whore in heat. Well, he was. Something to be said about a man in his 40s - he knows what he wants, he knows that he needs to take it. He worked my cock something fierce, getting to the root, purposefully rubbing his nose in my pubes. I grabbed his phone and took some photos/video. Don't expect to see those, I made sure his face was visible. Perhaps for his partner to find someday. Hell, I'd want to know that my partner knew how to take a cock to the root.

Occasionally, DumpMan would forget his place - thinking that he was all of a sudden my equal. Going to kiss me without permission. He was easily put into submission. He asked for permission to eat my hole.

Now here's the problem. I was there to fuck his hole - and, worry not - we're getting there. But with a talented tongue up my hole, I go right to my inner fuckslut, and want a deep dicking. I haven't had a dick in me in FAR too long. His scruffy face in my fuckchute was near torturous - I knew that I was there to DO the fucking.

Finally, I told him that it was time for his hole to be bred. He gave my cock another suck, knowing full well that I had no intention of using lube for him. He had a load in his hole from a few hours earlier. He bent over, and I entered him. He winced, asked for poppers, and bent back over. His hairy ass clearly needed some sort of lube - - - I was more concerned about chaffing my cock than ripping his hole.

With a glob of my spit, I pushed in. He pushed back as if he were pulling off. No such luck for him, I kept him in place and reminded him that this is what he wanted for the past few years. The muttering from both of us was primal - something about him taking it, something about him wanting it.

When the time came, I made him beg for it. Again, it wasn't really a stretch - it was more about reminding him that it was about me, my cock, and unloading in his hole. And, unload a did. His hole became sloppy. Something he enjoyed.

I noticed that he walked to dinner that evening with his ass clenched a little bit. Perhaps afraid of my load leaving a wet spot in his seat? Not likely - that would have been a homing signal to any top faggot in a few mile radius.

I, for what it's worth, enjoyed him picking up the tab for dinner. Who knew a top gets treated?

Ask me anything! Q&A.

No comments:

Post a Comment